Alert: Join by 5/28/17 and you will be eligible for one of two automatic entries into the 2017 NYC Triathlon on July 16th.
Entries will be awarded through a random drawing of all eligible, paid current members. These are NOT free entries. Members who receive the entries will need to pay the registration fee of $310 no later than 6/2/17 and will receive registration and payment instructions on 5/29/17.
The training opportunities and benefits to our members continues to grow each and everyday. Member benefits include:
- Weekly schedule of bike and run training sessions
- Access to our private Facebook group where you'll find regular updates from members including: workout partner needs, interesting articles, information about social events, carpool requests, gear and training questions and answers, and events in the area
- Monthly BRIC workouts including a combination of swim, bike and run events. (Dates, times and workout details subject to change.)
- May 27th: Lake Tiorati - 3 stage time trial Bike. Rest, Run, Rest, Swim
- June 10th: Port Washington - OWS (inside swim net) - Aquathon - Swim, Run
- July 29th: Coney Island - OWS - Aquathlon - Swim, Run
- Aug 19th: Jones Beach, Swim. Rest,
- Sept 16th: Astoria Park Pool - Club Championship
- End of Season BBQ: Swim, Stationary Bike (TBD), Run
- Invitations to Social Events such as Happy Hours and post workout Brunches
- QBT performance singlet (for paid members only)
By requesting this membership, you affirm that you are 18 years of age or older and have read the Queensboro Tri Membership Waiver and understand its content.
STEP 1: Pay for your membership
Annual Club Membership dues are $99 and include a QBT performance singlet. Annual Membership dues are not refundable.
Use the button below to pay for your membership via PayPal. Then fill out the form below to tell us more about yourself. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Step 2: Fill out the member info form below.
We're glad you're here! Please fill in the form below so we can get to know you a little better.