The training opportunities and benefits to our members continues to grow each and everyday. Member benefits include:
- Access to a 30-week coached training program for Lake Placid 70.3 and other later season races. Click here for details. For paid members only.
- Weekly volunteer member-led bike and run training sessions
- Bi-weekly schedule of BRIC races at Harriman State Park: including a combination of swim, bike and run events. Beginning late March/early April.
- Monthly team meeting following the Harriman workout with Coach John Greico where a topic will be presented and questions answered.
- Access to off season swim and cycling group training packages
- Invitations to Social Events such as Happy Hours and post workout Brunches
- Access to our private Facebook group where you'll find: information about volunteer-led workouts, people looking for training/workout partners, information about social events, carpool requests, gear and training questions asked and answered by other members
- Camaraderie and support of team members at races
- Ride shares and shared accomodations for away races and training
- Access to training camps provided by one of our partners
- Basic 70.3 and Olympic training plans for athletes to follow
By requesting this membership, you affirm that you are 18 years of age or older and have read the Queensboro Tri Membership Waiver and understand its content.
Pay for your membership below
Annual Club Membership dues are $75 and are not refundable. Use the button below to pay for your membership via PayPal.